Monday, April 02, 2007

My Man, Rick Warren Taking A Stand



I encourage all of you to read an interview done by Newsweek Magazine with Rick Warren and Sam Harris. Sam Harris is an atheist and is debating Rick Warren on the issue of the existence of God.
I am certain that I could have thought of a few people I would have liked to see in his place debating a man such as Sam Harris, but I thought Rick Warren did a great job and stood for the truth.
This is just another reason to love Rick Warren as much as I do (there is no sarcasm in that. I am not like all you haters out there!)

A link to the article and overview can be found on Justin Taylor's blog. Or you can go directly to the written article and an audio overview at

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17889147/site/newsweek/page/6/

2 comments:

Tim Barker said...

Jones,

The site looks sweet. Good up grade. Good thoughts and way to give Warren a fair shake. He's saying more good than we normally hear.

Scott Osborne said...

Hey, Warren is your man and I will give you that, but church is for believers!!