Friday, April 27, 2007

Particular Redemption


It seems that my last few posts have centered around, "you all need to read this" or "you all need to hear this." Set all of that aside for a moment because you all need to hear this! I just listened to John Piper and Bruce Ware debate the topic of Particular Redemption. Listen to it here. Bruce Ware says that Christ had "multiple intentions" at the cross. Piper says Christ had "single intention" at the cross. Piper tells Bruce, "I don't want you to be a 4 point Calvinist."

What a great debate this is. I encourage you to listen to the debate!

1 comment:

Jake B. said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post topic, so for that i apologize.
Look at you sportin just the white T, that is white trash! That might as well be a wife beater and you should be on your front porch with a bud!
Good to hear from you man. I thought you might have been dead. Hows life treatin ya? Me and the fam are plannin a trip to stay in a sandbridge beach house in September. would love to catch up with ya. Do you have facebook? if so, check me out. You got to see my kid, he is going to be the next Boike stud